SALE MODEL! Please note - take a size larger than usual, this suit shrinks a lot after washing.
Popular traditional Japanese model K200 UNBLEACHED KARATE GI
Made of unbleached cotton with Kyokushin embroidery on the left part of the chest.
The canvas jacket hits mid-thigh with ¾ sleeves. The pants, made of lightweight cotton twill, have a drawstring at the waist.
The ISAMU Kyokushin is an authentic Kyokushin model Gi and that's why it is
a very popular uniform for Kata, Kihon and Kumite (training)
The material is unbleached, pre-shrink cotton. This means that the
uniform leaves a smaller carbon footprint and is more sustainable
than our uniforms which are made from treated (bleached) fabrics.
- Jacket in 14oz and 100% cotton canvas and pants 10oz 100% cotton twill
- Unbleached cotton
- Kyokushin kanji fully embroidered on the jacket in navy blue.
- ISAMU Kyokushinkai kanji embroidered on the back, and on the pants in navy blue.
- The Kyokushinkai karate jacket has 3/4 sleeves
- Pants with traditional drawstring waist.
1. Embroidery in Japanese Katakana on the jacket and/or pants of your new Karate suit.
It is also possible to add embroidery to your existing suit.
If so, you can send us your Karate suit and we will embroider it for you.
2. Embroider your organization on your GI.
Follow these steps to add embroidery to your order:
Step 1: Go to Full Contact Karate -> Embroidery. Here you can choose from our extensive range of embroidery options.
Step 2: Once you have selected your desired embroidery, enter your name and desired location of your embroidery.
In case you have chosen to put your company logo on your suit, please send us your company logo at [email protected] in JPEG or PDF format.
Keep in mind that…! Cotton is known to shrink when washed at high temperatures.
30° C is the perfect temperature for washing your Karate suit.